Thursday, August 23, 7pm | Salem Riverfront Park
Imagine thousands of luminarias glowing at twilight, each light representing someone who has brought love, laughter and light into our lives – a friend, family member, neighbor, or co-worker.
In celebration of Willamette Valley Hospice’s 40th year of caring for neighbors in our community, 24,000 glowing luminarias will honor and remember each of them.
Join us for a short program of celebration, reflection and a veteran honoring ceremony.
Program: 7pm Luminaria Reflection Walk: 8pm to 9pm
Twilight on the River is a free event open to the public.
All event proceeds support hospice care services and make the following community programs possible.
- Volunteer Services
- Music Therapy, Pet and Massage Therapy
- Bereavement Services for Children & Adults including Camp Mighty Oaks
- Tokarski Home
- Transitions Program
- Pet Peace of Mind Program that cares for hospice patients pets
- C & R Remodeling
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate, Alex Rhoten
- Ron and Linda Hays
- Salem Clinic
- Gallant Policy Advisors
- Eileen Williamson
- Iria & Jim Nishimura
- Pat Moss
- Holly and Ryan Collier
- Salem Electric
- United Way of the Mid-Willamette Valley